Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Garden Talks

This is the month for all the "getting ready to garden" talks, and I am giving two of them. The first is on Friday, at noon, at the central library in Marietta. It is part of a Lunch & Learn series that is offered regularly through the year, with different topics each second Friday of the month. The other is on Saturday, at 9:30 in morning, at the Smith Gilbert Garden in Kennesaw.

My friend Susan, the fearless leader of our Plant-a-Row-for-the-Hungry group, will be giving a similar talk later in the month at McFarlane Nature Park in East Cobb.

I am assuming that we will both be brilliantly informative and not at all boring. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. You were brilliantly informative and not at all boring!! :) Thanks again for your presentation! I have renewed excitement about my garden this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellee, Thanks! I had fun giving the talk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...